My Dreaming of Disney post will be up later today or tomorrow.
I am having a hard time with viruses popping up lately. No real damage yet, thanks to my security program, but I am afraid to open any websites. I had my blog scanned and it is clean, thank goodness! I believe one of my new friends may have gotten a virus and is passing it on unwittingly.
Please be careful!
Gadgets and Widgets can have viruses attached.
Any website you open could put one on your computer.
I know someone's google friends network follower button was infected.
The Internet Explorer browser is the biggest target. I am looking into switching to Mozilla Firefox browser or getting a Mac.
What is the point of these invisible hackers?
I wish you all virus freedom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
It's amazing how Jenn has been in sync with me on her Sensational Haiku Wednesday topics...this week is "revisit" - I am a vi...
-
I finished a book! Yay, me! So I celebrate with Vikki and her weekly hop =) I get so much from reviews! You all help me decide what to rea...
-
Well, not really. But you know what I mean. I have only been without it for two days, where losing an arm is more permanent and painful. I ...
6 comments:
I <3 my Mac!!!
Post-poned - love that! Clever!
I have a Mac, which is nice for avoiding all those viral problems. Highly recommended.
I have a Mac too, and LOVE it!! Never had a single problem - not even a program shutting down on its own! *knock on wood*
I feel for you. I had a virus a few weeks back and had to get my latop, external hard drive, and memory sticks cleaned. So annoying!
Ellie Garratt
I also love my Mac! And I run Firefox on it.
so mac users = :)
pc pc users = :(
hmmm
Post a Comment