- I prioritize what I need to get done and put the most necessary "have-to" things at the top of the list, then when I finish I can work on the "want-to" things!
- I also maximize my time by doing everything I can in one area before moving on to the next.
- My lists help me economize my time and energy - if I don't write things down, I'll forget something, never fails!
- My little guy turned ELEVEN on Thursday. I was happy that he let me sit with him and his friends for lunch - he's the best!
- The party was Friday - indoor go karting then Dairy Queen with five crazy boys - the SUV was hopping all over town! But mom only let one of them spend the night.
- Then, as fate/facebook would have it, I found a fundraising VENDOR SHOW (for a very good cause!) at my local community center that needed more sellers. Of course I offered to buy a table (the price & location were perfect!) So Saturday I threw together a raffle basket, set up my table, and sold a few books! alongside jewelry, bag, makeup, and food purveyors. It was awesome! And I even won one of the raffles! Woot! Here's my basket...
- But that's not all! I also went out for the evening with my husband and some friends to another fundraiser party - the high school's Baseball Bash.
- And during the spare moments, I'm avidly working on the rough draft of CRADLE ROCK (sequel to Broken Branch Falls) - Don't tell anyone, but I might get to finish it and keep track of my own little NANO! Shh! I don't want to jinx it!
And saving the best for last is what I do - check out Cathrina's hot new cover!!
Release Date: November 5, 2014
Genre: Paranormal Thriller/Fantasy
Here is the Blurb:
After Seeley is possessed by an evil wraith, Jordan must dig deeper into the Satanic realm. Against Markus’s direct orders, she offers herself, body and soul in a blood covenant to rescue Seeley from the clutches of hell. Jordan assumes her guardian angel will not leave her to fight alone. But there’s trouble in paradise, and Markus has been reassigned. Can Jordan defeat both her internal and external demons to win him back? Or is he gone for good this time?
Find Cathrina here: