Well, my fabulous friend, Jaycee passed the Fabulous award on to me and I am applying the questions to writing a book...
Five fabulous writing moments:
1. Finishing my first book
2. My first publications, a poem, a children's magazine article, and this fall a short story!
3. Finishing my second book
4. Having someone other than my family read my work - betas and CPs!
5. Going to my first conference, very fabulous!
Five things I love about writing!
1. Getting the spark of an idea for a story
2. Making the outline
3. Cracking myself up with how funny some of my lines are, ha ha
4. Finishing a round of edits
Five things I hate about writing...
2. writing queries/synopsis
4. not knowing if I should continue
5. the time I can't spend on it
I present this ribbon to these fabulous bloggers to do with as they see fit!
Kyra Lenon Kim Karras Stephen Tremp
Brinda Berry VikLit