No haiku today
My brain is totally fried
Thanks for stopping by
Sensational Haiku Wednesday - freestyle
What I would like to share today is
what I have learned from having sons...
1) they're dirty and stinky (I should own stock in oxy clean)
2) as they get older, they smell worse
3) they are proud of their smelliness, even sing about it
4) they make competitions about their ability to produce bad smells and gases
5) they like to punch each other
6) they make up games just so they can punch each other
7) they like to make up names for their punching games and smelly contests
8) they leave their cups everywhere
9) they also frequently lose their cup holders
(if you don't know what a cup is, you don't have boys)
10) the funny thing is, they like to take long showers!
Wouldn't have them any other way! Love my smelly, punchy boys!