Notice I didn't mention writing. I got a little done - adding a new exciting scene to liven up a slow section and I'm very happy about it! But it's so slow going, with all of our activities. Summer to me, since I am a teacher, is like a very long weekend - bored kids and extra cleaning. Schedules are non existent. So writing is whenever I can squeeze it in.
How much writing do you get done on the weekends? Does your schedule change in the Summer?
And in the bloggy news:
- Did everyone see this impressive, inspirational, ingenious cover by Chantele Sedgwick? I love it! And a story about a guy fairy trying to help an unbelieving girl is priceless!
- Today and tomorrow only, Stephen Tremp is having his BREAKTHROUGH BUZZ - giving away free copies of his thriller. Grab it now, read it later. I know you have a bunch of books waiting to be read!
- Later this week, Girls Just Want to Have Fun Bloghop - Interview your female heroine and see what kind of man she really likes! June 22
- And here are the sneak previews:
- In August, Deana is hosting her annual Gearing Up to Get an Agent blogfest. And since she just GOT an agent, she should have plenty of juicy details and advice on her technique in getting one!
- In September, the mighty ninja blogger, Alex J will be hosting a mystery blogfest (a mystery because he won't tell us about it until August)