I don't like it being on a Wednesday. I almost forgot to carve the pumpkins! Had to do last minute preps on the costumes, running to the store, finding the candy I hid a month ago, and why does it have to rain/snow this year! Ah well. It's also a full moon, or close - ooooo! That's why I'm cranky. Yeah, let's blame the moon.
At least I have Sensational Haiku Wednesday to look forward to...
What's that tingling
up your arm? Jump and brush off
Hope not a spider
Did you see movement
From the corner of your eye?
But aren't you alone?
The house creaks and cracks
Louder late at night, can't sleep
And to send off you nano-ers right, here are my top ten
excuses reasons I'm NOT doing NANO this year...
- I just did Camp Nano!
- Which means I have editing to do...
- November 1st is shot because I'll be coming down from Halloween candy sugar buzz!
- Not to mention November is already a short month
- Thanksgiving takes up at least 4 days with travel and relatives!
- Which also leaves my brain mushy from food overload and kids off school...
- And HELLO! Xmas shopping needs to be done at some point!
- Crazy chaos and quirky relatives always spark shiny new ideas too!
- Someone usually gets sick this month too...
- And lastly, it's my bday month! Can't stress about making the 2000 word count on my bday!
So good luck in your writing, best wishes for meeting your goals, and I hope to hear about your progress and results!