Thank you, Carrie Anne Brownian for the Lovely Blog award!
And thank you, Laura at My Baffling Brain for the Reader Appreciation Award!
Each of these has the standard, name seven things about yourself and you know I can't just be normal like that, so I am listing seven Lovely and Appreciative things:
- Lovely Tip: To avoid static electricity when brushing dry hair, give the brush a squirt of hair spray first.
- Lovely Tip: If you use undereye concealer like me, let it sit on your skin for one minute before blending so it can sink in and last longer (it works! from Bobby Brown at Prevention mag)
- Be Lovely: yoga pants are best worn to yoga (they're also comfy around the house!)
- Lovely is - admirable, adorable, alluring, amiable, attractive, bewitching, captivating, dainty, delectable, delightful, enchanting, engaging, enjoyable, fair, gorgeous, graceful, handsome, knockout, nice, pleasant, pretty, pulchritudinous!, rare, scrumptious, stunning, sweet, winning
- Appreciative Tip: Say thanks to an "invisible" hero, a garbage worker, janitor, stock person, event organizer, mail person, etc.
- Appreciative Tip: the best gift is something you want but wouldn't get for yourself.
- Appreciative is - beholden, content, grateful, gratified, indebted, obliged, overwhelmed, pleased, relieved, satisfied, thankful!
The Lovely Blog Award The Reader Appreciation Award