WEAR A SMILE and CHEER, SIMULATION IS HERE!
And I have a truly terrific team helping me spread the word! During my month of Mondays, I'll let you know which blogs I'll be bouncing to. I won't list all the Release Day Blitz posters, you'll see those around. I will list the blogs where I wrote a guest post or did an interview...
Week of 9/14/15:
- C. Lee McKenzie - author interview - I answer questions about inspiration, getting published, and what's tough about the process
- Christine Rains - Lazy Housewife post - A few of the latest mom helpers
- Shah Warton - author interview - Shah asks about writing style, life outside writing, and advice for aspiring authors
- SK Anthony - guest post - Appreciate what you have
- Elsie Elmore - author interview - I share thoughts on the future world of Simulation and my writing process
by Tara Tyler
Release Date: Sept 14, 2015
In 2082, androids are an essential part of daily life. Some are helpful, some would make better toasters, and some are so human-like they're creepy. Back in Atlanta, Detective Cooper's latest client has him searching for her boyfriend who she thinks was replaced by a simulation, an illegal clone android. The guy also happens to be a popular new congressman.
As if the case wasn't frustrating enough, Cooper keeps crossing paths with his ex, FBI Agent Geri Harper who's looking for the same guy. As Cooper closes in, Geri is kidnapped. But when she resurfaces in Washington and goes on a killing spree, he knows it isn't her. Now under suspicion himself, Cooper must find the real Geri to prove her innocence, not to mention hunt down the powerful villain behind it all. Never a dull moment.
SIMULATION delivers more technology, more intense action, more humor, and more, distinct new characters. Come along for the ride.
Tara Tyler writes sci fi and fantasy action-adventures from her little corner of the world in Ohio as she tries to keep up with her three boys and coach husband. Always making time to write, she sometimes puts off chores and lets laundry pile up... hence, she's also the Lazy Housewife, offering advice and tips to other gals out there trying to do it all without going crazy. She and her housewife friends blog at The Really Real Housewives of America.
And don't forget the Rafflecopter!