Saturday, April 15, 2017

#WritersLife Survey 6 - Inside a Writer's Head

Hoppy Easter!
Hope your spring is in full swing. Here in the Midwest, we are enjoying flowers and baseball and warmer temps!

I also got to go to Ohioana again, my fourth time, with my book event buddy, Julie Flanders! We didn't get to sit together, but we still found time to chat. I know we'll do another event together soon.


And now, here's the latest Writer's Life Survey #6


I wondered how that "character" question might come across.
Here's my answer: I associate most with Monica Gellar (Courtney Cox) fiesty and loud, thinks she's right and a total geek, and rubs some people the wrong way... but I definitely don't cook!

9 comments:

H. R. Sinclair said...

I wasn't sure how to answer the character question. I left it blank. Happy Easter.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Happy Easter to the two of you ... lovely photo - and how wonderful to get together at the event ...cheers Hilary

Annalisa Crawford said...

I love a good survey!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Events are more fun with friends present.

Happy Easter.

Heather R. Holden said...

Very cool to see you and Julie together! Lots of awesomeness in one photo... :)

Also, looking forward to the next writer's life survey results! It's always fun to see the stats for that...

Rhonda Albom said...

Your spring is my autumn. The weather is starting to get cool and rainy. Hope you had a good Easter.

Christine Rains said...

Hope you had a great Easter! It's been busy here with my little guy's birthday last week and my mom visiting. Now I'm trying to get back into the swing of things this week. Have a good day! :)

Cathrina Constantine said...

Nice, easy survey. I wish I could be with the two of you... Have fun.

LD Masterson said...

I had to use the "other" choice a lot on that one. Not sure what that says about me.

Popular Posts