Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Time Marches On

Yes, I said it. I can't believe it's already March!
The weather sure has been psyching me out, though. Hope the changes haven't been as violent in your area. I'm ready for it to blow over. (Forgive me, sometimes you just have to say Pun it!)

For this March 2023 IWSG post, lend me your ear for some March Madness - Writer's Style...

    > March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb

    > as mad as a March hare

    > march to the beat of a different drum

    > steal a march on someone

    > march against or for something

    > a slow march

    > beware the ides of March

    > a forced march

    > death march

    > march out of step

    > frog march

    > march in lockstep with someone

Was that too march? I hadn't heard of some of those before, have you? Do you have any more? Share your Marches!


But wait! Before you go, I have a post at the IWSG Anthology Blog... check it out, if you dare!
Happy Soon-to-be-Spring!

via GIPHY

7 comments:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Spring has arrived here - want some of it?

Bish Denham said...

That was fun. I love playing with words! March in lockstep comes to mind.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Never hear frog march. March of the Tin Soldiers?

Rachna Chhabria said...

Marching to the tune of March. Enjoyed all the marches :)

Diane Burton said...

Love the March phrases.

Elizabeth Seckman said...

You know me, the pun-ier the better. Well done!

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Tara - great 'marching on' thoughts - we're about to get a cold snap - I'd be grateful if it'd warm up a bit - another week or two I guess! Cheers Hilary

Popular Posts