Wednesday, June 7, 2023

A New Era

Sorry I'm late -- I'm taking a summer course and it's kicking my butt!


On to our IWSG for June 2023!
It's summer. For me, that usually means I get a lot of extra time, even with travel plans and this course I'm taking. Time I'd like to dedicate to writing. We'll see if I get half the things done I'd like to do this summer. At least as I get older, I'm more realistic and less anxious about it all. Whatever I can do is good enough.

So make sure you enjoy your summer! Take care of what you can, spend time with friends and family, and write to your heart's content!

I should have a better post next month -- and hopefully more writing news to report!

PS - Stop by the IWSG Anthologies website for a great article by Alex J Cavanaugh about the origins of the IWSG

4 comments:

Patricia JL said...

I'm trying to enjoy my summer but travel is making it real hard. Can someone invent a teleport so I don't have to sit in a car for hours on end?

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Wisdom is one of the few upsides to getting older! Just enjoy your summer.

Olga Godim said...

Summer is traditionally a time to recharge. Don't sweat it and enjoy your summer.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Tara - take care ... you're learning and improving - and you've lots of other things going on. Just enjoy all you do - as you say wisdom comes with age ... all the best - cheers Hilary

Popular Posts