Monday, October 11, 2010

Today was a Monday

I knew today was Monday because...

I got an assignment the night before and forgot to reset my alarm clock...that's bad
Then I woke up in middle of night and remembered...that's good
But in my half asleep state I set it to PM instead of AM and woke up late anyway...that's bad
Made it to school on time and had a decent day...that's good

Took 2 children to orthodontist consult appointment and younger one needs braces...that's fine
The other child does not...that's great!
Homework time was miserable for all...that's bad, but normal
Finally got boys to bed...that's good
But had to remake one bed from an accident...that's bad, come on!

Tomorrow is another day and we will learn from our mistakes on Monday...that's good!

No comments:

Popular Posts