I am thrilled to say that I am just about finished with my novel, "Pop Travel."
I was able to write over 2,000 words today! (The exciting parts go fast.) Now I just have to wrap it up and edit, edit, edit! Then I will write a synopsis and query letter. I have high hopes for this book. I will go into the query process optimistically, yet realistically.
It's a cold, cruel, dog eat dog world out there! Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
#1 - Join in the Insecure Writers Support Group the first Wednesday of each month! You can use IWSG to give or receive support. Today, I...
-
It's amazing how Jenn has been in sync with me on her Sensational Haiku Wednesday topics...this week is "revisit" - I am a vi...
-
Though we didn't win a whole lot of basketball ourselves, (only 3 out of 6, yes 6 games) my hub's college fave, MSU, won an upset an...
2 comments:
Congratulations! Authoring a book, whether published or not is a huge accomplishment. Way to go!
Thanks! I actually finished it last night! Woo Hoo!!! Now I'm editting...debating if I want the critiques from the writing website...my baby!
Post a Comment