When you are dealing with a bad situation, thinking positive is not the first thing that comes to mind.
I usually ask why is this happening? Why do I have to go through this? Why do we have to suffer? I ask it for my family and friends too.
Everything happens for a reason, is what I hear. And most of the time something good comes later.
So I try to put a positive spin on negative events - it could be worse or at least this is good.
And I pray to be able to accept what happens.
It's still hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
#1 - Join in the Insecure Writers Support Group the first Wednesday of each month! You can use IWSG to give or receive support. Today, I...
-
It's amazing how Jenn has been in sync with me on her Sensational Haiku Wednesday topics...this week is "revisit" - I am a vi...
-
Though we didn't win a whole lot of basketball ourselves, (only 3 out of 6, yes 6 games) my hub's college fave, MSU, won an upset an...
No comments:
Post a Comment