I just had to participate in this silly blog hop - "And you are...?" hosted by Emily and Tammy - it's a hoot! Here are the questions...
1. How many speeding tickets have you gotten?
4, 2 in Florida and 2 in Georgia...ah well, I like to go fast.
2. Can you pitch a tent?
sure, I'm mechanically inclined =)
3. What was your worst vacation ever?
first son's first birthday in Disney World, we had no idea why his fever wouldn't go down and he was so cranky until we took him to urgent care. Ear infections in both ears - we spent the majority of the vacation in our room...
4. What was the last thing you bought over $100?
I don't usually spend that much, my computer I guess
5. We're handing you the keys to what?
Time machine!!!!! (can't believe I let that typo go all day yesterday!)
6. What was the last meal you cooked that made even you sick?
I experiment a bunch and usually like what I make, but I remember once I didn't only I can't remember what it was...
7. Fill in the blank: Oh my gosh! Becky, look at her butt! It is so big. She looks like ____?
she likes cheesecake (not good at fat jokes...)
8. What was your first car?
from my parents - 78 blue Celica, bought on my own - 90 blue Celica
9. Your best friend falls and gets hurt. Do you ask if he/she's okay or laugh first?
if it's not too serious, then I laugh while I ask...
10. What's the worst song ever?
Baby, Baby, Baby by Justin Beiber
And to be extra nice, I want to announce the launch of MAKE BELIEVE - a collection of enchanting and exciting fantasy stories by J.A. Belfield, Jennifer M. Eaton, J. Keller Ford, Terri Rochenske, Kelly Said, and Lynda R. Young!
Kelly is one witty ninja
Lynda has some great writing posts on her popular blog!
Purchase info can be found on their publisher's website: