For the July Pop Travel Giveaway:
Milo James Fowler won $25 Amazon GC
Donna B. McNicol won a copy of Pop Travel
Brooke R. Busse won a replica QV bracelet
Congratulations!! The August raffle starts today!
The pictures from my book launch party are here. This is my favorite!
|me and my sis!|
And this is me and Sherry Ellis! So excited to meet a blog friend IRL!
Since I've been slacking, I'm also going to catch up on a couple of awards.
I love this Sisterhood Award! I got it from Carole Kilgore and Sheena Graham - Sweet Sistas!
Now I just pass it on to seven more blog sisters!
- Vikki - caring, giving sister
- Heather G. - fun loving, dedicated sister
- MJ - persistent, haiku sister
- Diane - knowledgeable, sharing sister
- Rena - smart, sci fi sister
- Elizabeth S. - sweet, romantic sister
- Gina Gao - little sister who could use a boost
Pass it on, if you like! I would have named many more, but you don't have all day! (Sorry, guys, I'm sure a brotherly award will turn up soon!)
Plus I was tagged by Charity, author of The Magic Wakes. So I have a few questions to answer:
- What are you working on right now? I am working on Simulation the next book in the Pop Travel series - I can name books easily, but the name of a Series... hmm.
- How does your writing process work? I come up with ideas all the time. If I can make a solid outline of scenes/events then I get out a fresh notebook and start writing a rough draft before typing it up on the computer - adding more details with each step in the process
- What is the hardest part about writing? Finding the time. But editing is my hardest thing - very time consuming, but I love my CPs who help me see the reader's perspective!
- What scares you? Rollercoasters, air travel (turbulence), and the future for my kids! What is this world coming to? Ah!