* The good news: I got a ton of writing done on Cradle Rock and Jolissa's Tale (anti-princess story) when we were snowed in for a week off school!
- The bad news: Now that I'm back at work, I've stagnated again... Oh time, why must you be so fleeting!
- The bad news: I'm not having any luck getting a gig for Spring Break (and hardly have time to work on it)
* The good news: After Spring Break I'll have more time to write!
- The bad news: But I'll have substantially less income, too.
* The great news: I was so flabbergasted when one of my students presented this drawing to me while he's reading Broken Branch Falls.
- The bad news: I wish there was an easier way to spread the word about my books!
* The good news: I had an awesome turnout for my giveaway! Yay to the winners and thanks to all who participated! (see previous post for who won)
* More good news: I'm finally introducing myself as an official muffin commando A to Z regulator with a drill of questions:
1) Who are you?
I'm just little ol' Tara Tyler, adventure author, mom, and math teacher
2) What kind of muffin are you?
It's a toss up between blueberry and pumpkin...
3) What's your latest WIP/publication?
BROKEN BRANCH FALLS (MG fantasy) was published last June and SIMULATION (techno thriller) comes out in September!
4) What was your theme last year for A to Z?
|artwork by http://www.matusic.com/|
"We're the muffin commandos, delicious as we can be.
Mixing it together, to whip the A to Z.
Fully baked, crispy crusts, we'll make it to the end.
We're the muffin commando, the net's sweetest blend!"
I'm excited about my theme this year. And since April will be a slow work month, I should have plenty of time to visit, visit, visit! Sorry I've been so lame. I don't know how you full timers get it all done. I'm always behind!
How was your February? Any insecurities this month?
Joining us for the A to Z challenge?
Share with us! We care!