This past week went much better than the one before. But as I start my new job, things are about to get super busy again. Bring it!
I hope you had a pleasant Easter. Look what I'm sharing from my basket!
So why do an anthology? Here are just a few reasons:
- Flex your creative muscles
- Try a new genre
- Gives you a break from editing or drafting
- Write a short story that's been nagging you to be written
- Take a favorite minor character on a tangent into his own story
- Looks great on the resume
- Might break your writer's block
- Many authors = more exposure!
And in other news...
Good luck if you're getting ready for the A to Z challenge! I can't believe it starts Friday!
Make sure to visit the Really Real Housewives for some quick A to Z Around the House tips!
1st chapter of Jolissa on Youtube - I went from 50 views to almost 200! SA-WEET! Not to mention, one of my obscure amazon rankings went way up! I will definitely do this again but up my odds for winning to 5 out of 1000. Lesson learned and a pretty cool, inexpensive marketing tool!!
Lastly, since I didn't do a big release party, I'm also going to host a GIVEAWAY for JOLISSA - An Anti-Princess Story here on the blog.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Happy Monday, y'all!