Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Everyone has value - No one deserves... DISPOSAL! Available TODAY!

It's here!!
It took a lot of doing, but I got it done! And of course, I didn't do it alone. I appreciate all the help from beginning to beta to edits to reviewers to end and now to giving me a shout! THANK YOU!!


DISPOSAL by Tara Tyler
Pop Travel, Book Three

Cooper and Geri are finally in a good place, but their bliss is short-lived when Cooper's rebellious nephew Jimmy moves in with them for a summer internship. He hits the town hard and thinks he's found the girl of his dreams in an fiery, exotic beauty. Against all words of warning, he pursues her and ends up getting kidnapped by her powerful Drug Lord father. Geri tracks him down, but gets herself kidnapped as well.

Now it's up to Cooper to use all his resources to save them, including the hot homicide detective Geri secretly despises, and the latest sketchy gadgets his genius friend Hasan offers him to field-test. Sure, why not? Cooper will do anything to get his family back.


Of course I must give away some prizes to celebrate!
Take my survey and you'll be entered - prizes to be delivered in time for Christmas!

And these are the wonderful peeps helping me spread the word... I'll be posting at their places on these dates:

FRI, NOV 17 - Tyrean Martinson - 5 Things that will get you published!

MON, NOV 20 - Christine Rains - The Lazy Housewife talks Garage Goals
THU, NOV 23 - Juneta Key - I'm Thankful for where I am

MON, NOV 27 - Patricia Lynne - Writing a Series & Keeping it Fresh
THU, NOV 30 - Diane Burton - The Lazy Housewife talks Bathroom Blues

WED, DEC 6 - MJ Fifield - Special IWSG: Will anyone like me? Will anyone care?
FRI, DEC 8 - Elizabeth Seckman - The Journey of the Really Real Housewives

MON, DEC 11 - C. Lee McKenzie -

Thanks for stopping by. Looking forward to seeing you around!

18 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Big congratulations, Tara! How does it feel to wrap up a trilogy?

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Congrats, Tara!

Rena said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you. It's good to see yoir hard work paying off!

Heather M. Gardner said...

So happy for you, Tara!

If you need another tour spot, count me in!

I've got my copy!

Congrats and best wishes!
Heather

Madeline Mora-Summonte said...

Congratulations, Tara! So happy for you! :)

Christine Rains said...

Woohoo! Congratulations!

Elizabeth Seckman said...

You even have a cover!! Yay!!!

Sounds like a great story. Young men chasing fiery hotties...every mom's worst fear.

H. R. Sinclair said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

M.J. Fifield said...

Congrats, Tara!! It's no easy feat to complete a trilogy.

Looking forward to reading it!

Julie Flanders said...

Congratulations!! Woo-hoo!!

The Silver Fox said...

This is great! Congratulations!

Diane Burton said...

Congrats, Tara. I'm so happy for you and wishing you much success.

Sarah Foster said...

Congrats!!!!

Michelle Wallace said...

Congrats Tara!!

Juneta key said...

Congrats Wahoo!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I've been seeing you pop up all over the web. =)

cleemckenzie said...

You must feel darned good about writing The End and celebrating. Congratulations.

Heather R. Holden said...

Oh, how exciting! It's been fun seeing you pop up all over the blogosphere. Many congrats on your latest release!

Popular Posts