Friday, February 16, 2018

We don't need no stinkin Rules!

I feel like I just posted the last set of results - must be because February is such a short month.

Anyhoo, here's the latest Writer's Life Survey #15 - Writer Faux Pas
I know I only covered a few, so let me know in the comments if you'd like to tell me more...


This was a fun one - brings back memories of when I started out as a silly little writer - but then again, I'm still a silly little writer!

Happy Black History & Heart Month to all!
Survey Results to be posted March 7.

Hold on! This just in... I got an award!!
A huge THANK YOU! to Writers After Dark
for the Chapter of Excellence Platinum Award
honoring POP TRAVEL!

12 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations!
Had to write in an answer for the first one. I can't even have normal pitfalls...

Heather R. Holden said...

February really does seem to be flying by! Just took the survey. It'll be interesting to see what the results are for this!

And that's so awesome about the award! Many congrats! ^_^

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Congrats!

I had to really think about my answers

Loni Townsend said...

Congratulations! And yes, time is simply sailing!

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Tara - well done on the award ... that's great news. I didn't answer the survey - I'm sure I'd flunk at all of them .. cheers Hilary

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award!

The Silver Fox said...

A very challenging survey this time! In a good way.

Congratulations on receiving the award.

Juneta key said...

Congrats on the reward. Wahoo! Great survey always enjoy doing or reading them.

Rhonda Albom said...

WooHoo!! Congrats on the award. I did your survey, but skipped my most common misspelling, as for me it's not a word but rather a language issue. I write some things in American English, others in King's English. It is remembering the spelling of words like traveller, colour, etc.

cleemckenzie said...

Hurray on the award! Great news.

Yolanda Renée said...

Rules. What are rules? ;)

Congrats on the Award!

Loved the survey!

Melissa said...

Congrats!

Popular Posts