Need to stop cursing. So replacing curse words with pumpkins... Try it. It's pumpkin nuts!! (hahaha)
Oh yes. It's also OCTOBER! Hopefully we'll have more cool days than hot days this month. And as we begin October, welcome to IWSG day.
I actually have a goal for this month, with a deadline of 10/20: I must get Pop Travel re-published!! I have 2 events in November and I'm almost out of books! So my post is about...
How to tackle a big project within a deadline
- Know your time constraints. I only have the weekends to work on my writing stuff these days. And I have lots of other responsibilities then too, so I have to manage my time wisely.
- Make smaller, reasonable goals. Right now, I'm 1/3 done with my edits. Here's my breakdown for what's left to do:
- 10/5 & 6 - have 2/3 or more edits done, work on cover tweaks
- 10/12 & 13 - finish edits, start formatting, finish cover
- 10/19 & 20 - finish formatting, PUBLISH!
In other good news... I had a terrific signing at my local bookstore a couple weeks ago. Much better than expected. I also picked up this adorable ipad cozy...
AND I got a fantabulous review for the entire Beast World Series. Check it out here at Pen and Paper. Reviews are priceless!
Hope you enjoy the pumpkin out of October!