WELCOME TO THE THANKFUL BLOG HOP!
My wonderful friend Vikki and I are so excited to see such a tremendous response to this Thankful Hop! Might have to make it an annual event! Really looking forward to seeing what you all come up with. First, here's a reminder of the guidelines and prizes:
- Sign up on the Linky List below.
- Post thanks to readers/supporters on your blog between Monday, November 5 and Wednesday, November 7 by 1700 UK/1200 noon EST US time.
- If you're looking for a CP, go ahead and post a ‘personals’ ad.
- Be CREATIVE. Write a letter, a piece of flash fiction, a haiku, a poem, or a vlog. It can take whatever form you like. We’d like it if you kept it under 300 words but won’t be counting.
- You can thank anyone you'd like, not just CPs! And naming/linking to your reader(s) is up to you.
- Hop around and comment on other people’s!
Now for the PRIZES! (to be announced Thursday November 8)
- Vikki’s Winner: A Reader’s Report style full MS Critique, chosen for Most Heartfelt Post
- Tara’s Winner: A Banner for their blog (or other graphic), chosen for Most Creative Post
- Overall Winner: Both of the above prizes, for Best Overall Post!
To: Vikki! She is my totally awesome crit partner! She has been so supportive! And she tells it like it is, gives it to me straight! And she is FAST! Whoever wins her prize is very lucky! Here is a new header, custom made for you, Vikki! Someday I hope to travel back to London and meet my friend in person!
I also recently made a banner for my very first beta reader, Angela Cothran and I want to say thanks again!
Thirdly, I'd like to thank Elizabeth Arroyo who also gave me a helpful full MS crit. She is launching her book, SECOND SIGN in February and I am doing something special for her then - it's a surprise!
But that's not all! In my venture to be published, I received many query & chapter crits along with tons of encouragement from so many friends, many of whom are participating in NANOWRIMO. To thank them, I am passing on my encouragement! As I browsed my Reader the last few days, I gathered the names of those announcing their intents and here is the list! Check out how many you know that are doing it too!
Now I will check out all you Thankful Blog Hoppers... Thanks again for joining in!