So much good news today! So much to celebrate (if you're joining me on Friday for Vikki's weekly hop)
First! Here's a beautiful, but deadly, cover reveal! Nicole Zoltack's BLOODLUST, a NA epic fantasy romance.
In a world torn by prejudice and hatred, six races struggled for supremacy.
Barbarian-Princess Ivy is unwilling to allow her father to provoke the other races into war and forms an unlikely alliance with Lukor the goliath to save her people from utter destruction.
Unbeknownst to her, Lukor blames the barbarians for murdering his sister and plans on sabotaging her goal.
Almost despite each other, they grow to respect each other on their journey to decode secret messages from the trolls. But nothing Ivy can do will prevent the war as her father is blinded by Bloodlust and incites it himself. Not even killing him and becoming Barbaroness can stop the tide. And when Bloodlust claims Ivy, forcing her to kill everyone in her path, she must make a choice to destroy even Lukor, who she may have started to fall for and him in return.
It comes out Feb 24th! Add it on Goodreads!
Now, here are some great happenings around the blogosphere...
- PK Hrezo's blog tour is going on right now for her book, BUTTERMAN, (TIME) TRAVEL, INC - all kinds of good stuff thru Feb 21!
- the Movie Bloghop is next Friday - sign up! It's fun to pick movie stars for your characters!
- A to Z Challenge in April and Theme Reveal blogfest Mar 21(just wrote my A post last night!)
- Broken Branch Falls
- finished the final proof
- got a peek at the cover sketch - awesome!!
- Conferences/Book Signings
- March 27, I'm in at Barnes & Noble in Alpharetta, GA! Yippee!
- March 28-29, The Novel Experience event - I can't wait!
- May 10, Ohioana Book Festival in Columbus, OH - I will be on a panel and get to party at the Governor's mansion!! And I finally get to meet fellow Ohioan, Julie Flanders!
- Sept 20, Ohio River Festival of Books in West Virginia - again with Elizabeth! Woot!
- swag! just got some items I ordered to pass out at all these awesome events! AH! It's so fluffy!!
- AND I'm a winner! I won SK Anthony's book, KINETIC & bonus swag in the Share the Love giveaway! woo hoo!
Finally, if you need a laugh today, go check out Emilyann's movie mashup - hilarious!