A fool for...
Authors are coming up with some fun and creative ways to spread the news about their releases! Check it out!
Stephen Tremp's ESCALATION blog tour started this week. This is the third installment in his Breakthrough series. Stephen is inviting everyone to promote the education of Science, and Science Fiction. My contribution to the Puntastic Pot Luck Mixture is:
Milky Way Microchip Cookies!
Krista McLaughlin is having a Romance Flop Blog Hop to celebrate the release of BREATHLESS. April 1-3.
Awkward romantic moments. We’ve all had them. In the beginning of Krista's novella, Lainey has a delightful awkward first meeting with her love interest, Jon. This blog hop gives everyone a chance to share an awkward moment they’ve had with someone they had a crush on, whether you eventually married the person or never saw them again. (Or you can get creative and make one up!) And there's PRIZES!
And lastly, spreading more love - Thank you, Caffe Maggieato for the Leibster Award! I answer her questions, then pass it on and pass on questions for them to answer (recipients should be newer bloggers... but there's always exceptions!) Here are the questions she gave me:
1. Which fictional character do you most identify with and why?
Cinderella - all the cleaning and wanting to go to the ball (but I'm already married to the king and have three princes!)
2. In another life, what would you be doing, if not writing?
In a fantasy life, I'd be singing.
3. Would you rather have a slow painful death by terminal disease or a quick death by accident?
I'd like to die in my sleep after a full long life.
4. Your books are a big hit. Would you rather see it as a: (pick one only) movie, TV series, computer game, or a Broadway show? Why?
POP TRAVEL = movie, Broken Branch Falls = animated movie; I write like a movie because that's how I picture them
5. Admit it, you already have a dream cast in mind. Who are they? I just did a blog hop for this here - I'll just say Bradley Cooper in PT
6. Any part(s) in your manuscript(s) you’ve been embarrassed to let your family/friends read?
7. Was there ever a book you just couldn’t finish? Why not? (Yup, stole #7 from my nominator. Shame on me.)
My first one got finished, but needs to be rewritten... someday =)
8. What is the one thing you would never, ever let your characters do?
cruelty to animals or children, I won't go there
9. What do you think is the most underrated book/movie?
Many of my fellow authors' self-pub/small pub books, like Heather M. Gardner's MAGUIRE'S CORNER
10. Do you prefer happy endings or tragic ones? Why?
happy - escape from reality
Here are my nominees (stop by and show them some love):
and 10 questions for them to answer (but everyone is welcome to answer in the comments, too!)
1) What was your favorite subject in school?
2) Do you believe in love at first sight? (do your characters?)
3) What genre do you write and why?
4) What advice would you give new writers?
5) How long have you been blogging and what made you start?
6) Morning, afternoon, or evening writer?
7) What's the hardest part about writing for you?
8) What movie would you like to be an extra in?
9) If you could go anywhere or any when for research, where/when would you go?
10) Did you always want to be a writer?
Happy Tuesday, you guys! Spread the love!