I had a lot more hangers than hookers. Guess I should work on that. I didn't even use my first line! Needs improvement.
Anyway, here is the better half. Enjoy these hangers and I will enjoy yours!
- In the chair sat a pile of sparkly dust.
- With the ominous implications of the task set before him, it should be pouring.
- "Amen," Cooper said, though he felt like having a double.
- "You should've gone when you had the chance."
- The tunnel was more of a backup plan.
- They began their journey into the dank depths.
- "Help me!" he mouthed to Geri and Cooper as he backed out with his supplies.
- Such easy prey.
- Everyone pays for their choices, one way or another.
- "Figure it out, face match that woman, and get me Blake!"
- He stood scratching his head as Cooper taxied the plane from the hangar to the mowed runway strip and took off.
That's enough. What a fun blogfest!
But must include something for Sensational Haiku Wednesday! on boredom...
No time to be bored
Too much to do! Rush, rush, rush!
Be bored when I'm dead.
cannot relax, must create,
build, enjoy, sightsee!
You know who has no
problem being bored? My kids!
They build the castles, I sculpt.