Friday, June 20, 2014

New Reviews and Blitz News!

I'm still reeling from
He knows just what to say to show off a book/author in the best light! I'm so lucky!

Fida, the enchanted poetess, also gave me a stunning review! If you stop by, check out her sweet poetry, too!

I can't believe release day is only a few days away!

I've sent out the email with the BROKEN BRANCH FALLS RELEASE DAY BLITZ info - but if you didn't sign up for it and would like to participate (and be entered in the posting participants' drawing for a $25 GC) let me know in the comments.

I really appreciate so much support! You guys are the BEASTLY BEST! Have a fun-in-the-sun weekend!

15 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Saw the review this morning!
No idea if I signed up. I'm announcing Monday since I don't post on Tuesdays.

Christine Rains said...

I signed up for the blitz but didn't get any info. Please send it my way again! :) Have a great weekend.

The Armchair Squid said...

Next Tuesday, already. Best of luck!

Rachna Chhabria said...

Best of luck Tara!

Michael Di Gesu said...

HI Tara!

THANKS for the SHOUT OUT! I really enjoyed your book SOOOO much. I'm so happy you liked my review! I'll be leaving it up until next Wednesday so every will have a chance to read it!

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!

dolorah said...

I saw his post; it was awesome :)

Kimberly said...

I have to check out his post!

klahanie said...

Hey Tara,

I came over here first and now that I've read about your fabulous news, I shall duly get my butt over to those links.

Penny the Jack Russell and modest internet superstar, has told me to tell you congrats and um, all the beast! :)

Gary

Rhonda Albom said...

Hey Tara if I am not too late to help with your blitz, count me in and send me the info. Also, let me know what time and time zone I can post. Remember, I am a day ahead of you :)

Stephanie Faris said...

That's awesome. Congratulations!!! I love how supportive this community is.

cleemckenzie said...

Signed up but didn't get any info yet.

M.J. Fifield said...

You can include me in the release day blitz, if you'd like. Just email me the info.

Congrats on the reviews—I can't wait to read this book, and get my niece to read it, too.

Sarah Foster said...

I'd love to join in on the blitz, too, if you'd like. You can email me at sarah.a.foster@hotmail.com

Cherie Reich said...

Congrats on the new reviews! :)

Sherry Ellis said...

That's an awesome review! Congratulations on your upcoming release!

Popular Posts