- writers are the best readers - we are great influences on others!
- writers should keep writing to put great stories out there for readers!
- offer recommendations of good books or posting book reviews!
- readers can be found in new places now, not just reading hard copies of novels!
- and parents need to set limitations on the devices, giving kids (& themselves) the option and time to read more!
Saturday, June 7, 2014
What makes a good review?
Today, I'll be continuing my beastly BROKEN BRANCH FALLS blog tour by visiting Lexi at Book Bliss. I'll be talking about what makes a good review. I hope you'll stop by! (and be sure to enter the giveaway!)
For Wednesday's IWSG, I talked about the decline of readers and you all brought some awesome discussion! Great points were raised! Here are just a few suggestions to keep folks reading: