Monday, June 30, 2014

She said WHAT? A Beastly Interview

I'm very excited to be at Tammy Theriault's blog for an interview today. Tammy should totally have her own show. She comes up with the quirkiest interview questions - they really bring out the interviewee's personality! I hope you all will join us.

I really hope she takes me up on that - I'm telling you, Tammy, do a youtube or podcast! You'll be famous!!



I also want to give a shout about Tammy and her two buds, Elizabeth Seckman and Mark Koopmans - the three together offer a FREE blog service - substitute posting while you take a blog break. They are CHARLIE'S SCRIBES! See one of their sites for more details - a hilarious trio takeover!




And today is the last day for the June Giveaway! Winners and a new July Giveaway tomorrow!! I can't believe the response!

I also want to thank my awesome publisher, Curiosity Quills for hosting a BROKEN BRANCH FALLS Review Tour. Really amazing me with the different perspectives!

THANK YOU!


10 comments:

DEZMOND said...

Tammy is a funny one!

mshatch said...

me too!

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I may need to call on them since I will be taking a two-week blog break soon when I am on vacation :)

Dana said...

Haha! Love the Charlie's Scribes idea!

Happy Monday. :)

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

That trio and their blog service are super funny. Going to check out the interview.

Mark Means said...

I'll be checking your interview and best wishes on the book :)

cleemckenzie said...

I'll take a peek at your interview! Should be fun. Congrats on your Review Tour.

The Silver Fox said...

Fun interview!

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Going! Congrats on everything Tara.

Deirdra said...

Hi I'm looking for your contact info for a book review/post?
Can you email me at EdenLiterary at gmail dot com

Popular Posts