- WIP - DISPOSAL, I finished the first draft, but I really want to finish 2 rounds of edits and send to CPs (I could also use one beta reader - if you're interested, let me know)
- Finish 2 short stories for future submissions - I have a thousand ideas and started stories, but most of my time is dedicated to the WIP... really hard to choose one or two to work on! (One is about robot teachers!)
- Start rough draft of WHEN THE WIND BLOWS (3rd Broken Branch Falls)
- Coordinate Cradle Rock release blog/review tour - I already have a couple of review volunteers but could use a couple more, let me know if you're up for it or if you'd like to help with the cover reveal in Sept!
- Finish reading 3 books - this is supposed to be summer vacation after all.
|1st Wed each month|
Thinking about this recently, I was inspired to write a poem...
A gray cloud...needs to cry
A thorny branch...needs pruning
A scratchy throat...needs silence
A wilted flower...needs a talk
A lone straggler...needs direction
A bad grade...needs focus
A charged firework...needs a spark
A red light...needs patience
A sore head...needs peace
A big winner...needs humility
A sad soul...needs a hug
Thanks always to Alex J. Cavanaugh for getting us together each month and to his helpful co-hosts!
My first book, POP TRAVEL is three-years-old this month! And in honor of its Book Bday, it's FREE! But only JULY 6 & 7. I will also GIVEAWAY one signed copy of each of my novels so far to celebrate OR a bracelet if you already have the book! (See below, starts at midnight 7/4)
The Summer Edition of my quarterly Newsletter is out - can't believe another 3 months has flown by! Stop over for tidbits and teasers if you have time.
Well, THE THING THAT TURNED ME anthology needs more time to be perfected - we're shooting for August 5. Look for the authors' awesome promos for their stories, links on our Facebook page.
a Rafflecopter giveaway