Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Sad September


Dedication to my dad.
Honored father and grandfather and great grandfather; devoted, loving husband to my mom, devout and encouraging Christian, skilled pilot, creative craftsman, and avid reader.
He was loved and respected by so many of the lives he touched.
And he was my number one fan.

Sorry I can't participate in the IWSG September celebration. I'll try to post about it next month.

10 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Very sorry to hear that, Tara. Prayers for you and your family.

H. R. Sinclair said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. My heart is with you and your family. 💗

L. Diane Wolfe said...

So sorry! My heart goes out to you.

Crystal Collier said...

Sending love, Tara.

Olga Godim said...

Sorry about your dad.

Natalie Aguirre said...

I'm so sorry for your loss of your dad, Tara.

Sherry Ellis said...

I am so sorry for your loss! Your heart is breaking, I'm sure. Sending hugs!

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Tara - so sorry about your father ... thinking of you ... take care - Hilary

Elizabeth Seckman said...

I'm so sorry, Tara. Your dad sounds like he is an amazing man. I say is because leaving the earth doesn't mean our loved ones leave our hearts or our lives. I believe in eternity, like your father. Love you, lady!

Patricia JL said...

Sorry for your loss, Tara.

Popular Posts