And now that I finished CATCHING FIRE, second book in the Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins, I will have more time to do that!
Quick Review: Loved it! Thought it would drag with sappy teen romance, sooo did not! Looking forward to finishing the series. Haven't read a book that fast in ages! I barely predicted anything =)
And today the last Harry Potter movie ever(?) comes out! (can you say future prequel?) So in honor of it, I have some trivia from Entertainment Weekly (7/8,15/2011):
1. Which movie was this quote from & who said it?
"Now, Harry, you must know all about Muggles. Tell me, what exactly is the function of a rubber duck?"
2. What is the name of Dumbledore's phoenix?
3. What happens when you use this incantation? "Rictusempra!"
4. Finish this Hermione quote: "...you've got the emotional range of a _______."
5. What's the name of the street HP's Muggle family lives on?
and for more fun, tell me which is your favorite - mine is the Prisoner of Azkaban. I love the Time Turner watch! (answers Sunday)