had a swelterific time on vacation! (sweltering and terrific) we are on our way home and since i couldnt figure out how to upload pics from my phone you'll have to wait til tomorrow...glad i pre-wrote the poems for the schmoetry blogfest. that was a bunch of fun and awesome poetry!
off we go into the wide blue yonder...
Saturday, July 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
It's amazing how Jenn has been in sync with me on her Sensational Haiku Wednesday topics...this week is "revisit" - I am a vi...
-
I finished a book! Yay, me! So I celebrate with Vikki and her weekly hop =) I get so much from reviews! You all help me decide what to rea...
-
I have a CONTRACT!!!!!! with CURIOSITY QUILLS!!! I cannot believe it! I actually fulfilled my new year's resolution! I h...
3 comments:
Have a good trip home!
Have a safe trip!
Ellie Garratt
Glad you had a good trip. :)
Post a Comment