![]() |
| (source) |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
It's amazing how Jenn has been in sync with me on her Sensational Haiku Wednesday topics...this week is "revisit" - I am a vi...
-
I finished a book! Yay, me! So I celebrate with Vikki and her weekly hop =) I get so much from reviews! You all help me decide what to rea...
-
I have a CONTRACT!!!!!! with CURIOSITY QUILLS!!! I cannot believe it! I actually fulfilled my new year's resolution! I h...

8 comments:
Happy Sparkler Day to you as well!
Love the pic. Have a great day!
COOL!!!!
In some ways, Independence Day is one of my favorite holidays.
Fireworks, watermelon, family, barbeque, swimming, late afternoons in the sun, potato salad, homemade ice cream, kids running around with squirt guns.
Yeah, that's the reason.
Love the picture! :)
Happy 4th of July!
Cool pic! Have a happy and safe holiday, Tara.
HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT HOLIDAY TTT !!!
Cool sparklers.
Thanks for the wishes - hope you enjoyed your day too! Ours started early with our last baseball game, then most of our friends went out of town this year so we celebrated quietly, just our family. it was nice =)
Post a Comment