I love awards! I love receiving, but I love rewarding more!
Last week, I got two more awards. Thank you, Cherie for the Brilliant Blogger award - new to me, yay! And Ruth who bestowed the Irresistably Sweet award, yay!
2. In 3rd grade I danced in a purple and white polka dot outfit
3. In my first musical, I was a singing camel
4. In my last musical I was the evil queen mother in Princess and the Pea
6. Another year I was the blue M n M (I never went for the sexy costumes)
7. In college I was Cleopatra
These days I just put on a witch hat and black lipstick. No one really gets into the Halloween spirit at my house but me. Ho hum...
And now I get to pass on these wonderful awards to some friends...
The Irresistably Sweet award goes to:
Julie @ rosewood pencil box - she has a cute blogfest going on right now!
Laura @ the Daily Dodo
Krista @ the Jellybeans of Writing
MJ @ My Pet Blog
The Brilliant Blogger award I am sending to:
Christine Rains - Writer
Amy @ the Ramblings of Amy
E R King @ Get Busy Writing - join her blogfest for Killer Characters!
And if you're still reading, I may add a drabble for Aheila's Drabble Day...