Never! 2012 is the year I get published! I guess that's my big writing resolution. Hope everyone is ready to get back to work and write. I've already sent out 2 queries! I know the agents are thrilled! And there are many events coming up, here are just a few:
- 1/4 is the first Wednesday of the month when we share writing woes with the Insecure Writer's Support Group, hosted by Alex - all are welcome!
- Next week at Unicorn Bell I will be talking about critiquing if you'd like to stop by...
- Christina Rains reminded me I should write more, so I am starting a new feature Tuesday 1/10 - Auntie Tara's Short Story Prompt, I'll put a linky link and see how it goes, once a month or so
- As I searched for a writing convention, I found the Erma Bombeck Conference in April - but it's already sold out! So I'm just entering the Erma Bombeck Writing Competition (Jan 3-Feb 14) It's got great prizes in 2 categories, Humor and Human Interest for only 450 words or less. Think about it!
- In case you hadn't heard, Alex is having a launch party for CassaFire next month. Woot!
- Then the annual A to Z challenge comes back in April. I love that blogfest!