yes, trying to finish up renovations for the a-z fest, but i came across 2 awesome opportunities happening tomorrow only!
writer's digest annual april fool's day headliner contest
and
operation awesome mystery agent contest!
back to work...*hammer, hammer*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
It's amazing how Jenn has been in sync with me on her Sensational Haiku Wednesday topics...this week is "revisit" - I am a vi...
-
I finished a book! Yay, me! So I celebrate with Vikki and her weekly hop =) I get so much from reviews! You all help me decide what to rea...
-
I have a CONTRACT!!!!!! with CURIOSITY QUILLS!!! I cannot believe it! I actually fulfilled my new year's resolution! I h...
7 comments:
Oh! I gotta get ready for the mystery agent!
My brain is whirling with possibilities already.
Or is it the espresso I just drank.
One more day!
Thanks for the reminder. Mystery Agent here I come! :)
Holy... you A to Z ers are ALL SO AWESOME. Can't wait! :D
On your mark.....get set....
:)
Thanks for the links! Good luck. :) I can't wait to read all the A's tomorrow.
Post a Comment