Insecure Writer's Support Group. Everyone is welcome!
December usually brings reflection on the past year as the next year waits around the corner. So I'm going to see how I did with my January IWSG "resolutions" post...
- Be Shrewd - I think I've done well with this one, sneaking in as much writing and reading as I could this year! How about you? Feel good about how much writing you produced?
- Be Definitive - I made some "live healthier" goals for the year.
- No snacks after 9pm - I believe I did this for the majority of 2015!
- Eat at least 3 fruits/vegetables each day - need more work on this, but I did better this year than last year
- At least one form of exercise each day (and I count housework - so win-win) - eh. Have to keep trying!
- Walk dog at least once a week - a big fail. I think this is doable, I need to focus on it next year! We both need it.
How did you all do with your goals/resolutions from way back in January 2015? I'd love to hear about something you're proud of from this year!
Today I also volunteered to help out my publisher, Curiosity Quills, by writing an article of book recommendations... In addition, here's are some books I read this year that I highly recommend (sorry there's not more, I'm a slow reader...)
OF BLOOD AND SORROW by Christine RainsONE GOOD CATCH by Heather M. Gardner
EFFIGY by MJ Fifield
BELLA'S POINTE by Elizabeth Seckman
And here are some recommendations from my currently reading/TBR list:
POLAR NIGHT & POLAR DAY by Julie Flanders
THE DRAGONFLY WARRIOR by Jay Noel
ACNE, ASTHMA, AND OTHER SIGNS YOU MIGHT BE HALF DRAGON by Rena Rocford
Do you have any books you'd like to recommend as gifts you've read this year?