Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Day 15: Seasons #30DaysofGratitude

I've lived up North, I've lived down South, but in the Middle is where we get a good dose of all the Seasons (sometimes all in one day...haha) And that's how I like it. Each season has it's pros and cons, and they last long enough to give us a taste of good without complaining too much about the bad... except when they get mixed up!

I'm thankful to have the seasons to also remind us that change is part of life and we just have to roll with it!

Starting with Spring

via GIPHY

Summer


Fall


Winter

Seasons keep life interesting! Hope you are still enjoying Fall!


Join in keeping our spirits up and share what you're thankful for.

Stop by others participating... Elizabeth SeckmanCharity Bradford & Diane Burton

5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'd appreciate a little more winter season here.

Tyrean Martinson said...

Seasons definitely keep us lively. :)

Elizabeth Seckman said...

I missed so many days, but I am out to play catch-up.

I do love my seasons, though summer is my favorite.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Tara - I so appreciate the seasons ... not so happy with winter - yet Spring is coming ... but I do love the changes occurring ... take care we need to balance our lives at the moment ... stay safe - Hilary

M.J. Fifield said...

I miss seasons. I mean, maybe not snow quite so much as autumn, but I miss seasons.

Popular Posts