Monday, November 2, 2020

Day Seven: Pets! #30DaysofGratitude

Pets are essential! They love unconditionally, they're always happy to see you (even if your cat snubs you, you know they love you in their own way--LOL) If I'm having a bad day, cross with everyone or too drained or stressed to be nice, my pet is there for me, even when no one else is.

Here are some happy puppy pics. My dogs are my Precious "Puppies" no matter how old they get!

CODY - Miss this guy! Awesome companion!




COMET - Loves to explore! A big sweetie!







Too many? Nah!

Hope they made you smile like they always do for me! Hug your pet =D


Join in the fun! Here's the Form: 30 Days of Gratitude 2020 Blog Hop

Stop by others participating... Elizabeth SeckmanCharity Bradford & Diane Burton

5 comments:

Madeline Mora-Summonte said...

Great pics! :)

I like animals fine, but I was never a big pet person . . . until we got the tortoises. :)

Annalisa Crawford said...

I agree, my 6-and-a-half year old is still Puppy to me :-)

I love their poses for the camera

H. R. Sinclair said...

They did make me smile, especially the one where Comet is helping with the hat. :)

M.J. Fifield said...

No matter how old my furbabies get, they are still puppies or kittens to me.

Great pics!

Diane Burton said...

You had a Cody, too! Like you, I miss that dog.

Popular Posts