Friday, November 6, 2020

Day Eleven: Music #30DaysofGratitude

 Music lifts my spirit. I love to listen, sing, and even dabble in writing songs. It started in church, continued in school musicals, and on into my writing career. Music inspires stories, helps get me out of depression dumps, and makes chores bearable. I'm very thankful for music!

Here is one of my favorite songs... Hard to choose!

Love Runs Out by One Republic

I'm very much an Alternative Rock girl... Other bands I love...

Fitz & the Tantrums         AJR             Fall Out Boy              Twenty One Pilots

Thirty Seconds to Mars                 Bastille               The Fray

Join in the fun! Here's the Form: 30 Days of Gratitude 2020 Blog Hop

Stop by others participating... Elizabeth SeckmanCharity Bradford & Diane Burton

No comments:

Popular Posts