Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Day 30: Traditions & Faith #30DaysofGratitude

Everyone has traditions. And whether they know it or not, everyone has faith in something--even if it's just themselves.

I'm very thankful for the way I was raised and I cherish our family traditions. I hope my kids will appreciate them as well and pass them on down the line... Some are revised as our lives change, but they are still the same at the core.

Family gatherings for Holidays is my favorite

2004
So long ago!

2019
Can't believe how many changes in a year!

2006 - I miss this New Year's Eve
Neighborhood tradition - a family of friends!

I love all the quirks and diversity of my extended families, and I love that we stick together and support each other through the drama, the years, and the miles! That's love.


HAPPY THANKSGIVING! HAVE FUN & STAY SAFE!

I'm also very thankful I made it through my own challenge
30 days in a row was tough, but I didn't give up!
Now I'm taking a little blogging break - see you in Dec

2 comments:

Sherry Ellis said...

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! Enjoy your break!

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Well done Tara - it's a good daily challenge to have made. Enjoy the last few days of November and see you in December ... take care and amazing family changes - good to see. All the best - Hilary

Popular Posts