Friday, December 10, 2010

Don't be afraid to ask and it shall be given

I know everything. Don't you?
And if I don't know, I like to figure it out for myself. I like to do it my way.
Does this sound familiar? No, I'm not a three year old!
But admitting we don't know something is a hard thing for most people to do.

I have grown out of that attitude, for the most part.
I still know a lot, but I know I don't know everything.
I still like to do it my way - and I think I know what's best for my family.
But as I get older, I realize others know stuff too.
And if I don't know something, I can ask and they'll help me.
It's amazing!
And there are advantages to asking for help.
It saves you time from figuring it out for yourself - use someone's else hard work, they earn their knowledge like we earn ours.
And it makes others feel good to share their knowledge and be helpful. I know I do.
You should try it.

No comments:

Popular Posts