Just trying a new way to say thanks that hasn't been done before because I am sooo appreciative of all my blogger buddies!
Like witty, sweet, multiple personality, Bryce Daniels gave me his stamp of approval with this award. I googled Liebster and am still not sure why it has this name, but hey, it's cute! It is a special award for upstart bloggers =) Thanks!
The rules of the award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!
Now I will pass it along to some more blog friends with less than 200 followers, but well on their way to blog history! (and this was tough to narrow it down to just five)
1. Little Red Henry - Heather's art is to die for! Well, I guess more to live to see it. Creative and fanciful =)
2. Spirit Called - Huntress is funny and insightful. Quite a combination. She is also one of the creators of the online critique blog site I joined, Unicorn Bell.
3. RJR Daydreamer - An interesting family (his son is a business prodigy!) - and a surprise in every post!
4. Nicki Elson's Not-So-Deep Thoughts - Always a kind word for others (& sometimes cookies!) and fun stuff to do and read about.
5. Writing My Novel...and stuff - Nina Powers is a young woman with a lot to say about books, authors, and life in general and does it in a positive way!