Welcome to Kick Start March!
Here are just a few happenings this month.
- TODAY IS THE DAY! Nick Wilford's OVERCOMING ADVERSITY ANTHOLOGY for ANDREW releases today!
A collection of seventy moving and uplifting original pieces - real life, flash fiction, and poetry - about battling against the odds and the ultimate triumph of the human spirit. The contributors include Amazon bestselling authors Alex J. Cavanaugh and Kyra Lennon, and the cream of upcoming talent.
The anthology is part of a fundraising effort to send the editor's stepson, Andrew McNaughton, to a specialist college in England. Andrew has cerebral palsy, and is a remarkable young man with a promising future. However, the free further education options offered in his own country of Scotland will not challenge him and allow him to progress. In order to access the education he deserves, Andrew will have to pay exorbitant fees, thus creating a situation of discrimination.
Help us get Andrew to college by buying a book that runs the full gamut of human emotions, ultimately leaving you inspired and glad to be alive. Whatever struggles you are going through, our sincere hope is that this book will help.
- Don't forget the Insecure Writers Support Group is Wednesday! See you there, right?
- March 15, your favorite Irish Hawaiian, Mark Koopmans is hosting his annual green celebration
- And March 18 we will share our top ten movies for Alex's Countdown blogfest!
- The ladies at Falling for Fiction are playing matchmakers again! If you're looking for a CP or beta reader, head over there and fill out their form and they will help you find a match March 25-29
So are you ready for A to Z? Got a theme? Later this month I will offer some tips for maximizing this wonderful opportunity! Hope everyone is ready for some March Madness - even if it doesn't involve college hoops!