Remember in January how exciting it was to set goals for exercise and eating healthy and working on stuff? Well, I've already fallen off that wagon.
- Why does bad food taste so good?
- Why can't there be more hours in the day so I can "waste" some at the gym? (cause you know I choose writing stuff over exercising!) What I really need is an exercise buddy. I think that would motivate me! But all my friends and I have crazy, mismatched schedules.
- And how do I tame my feisty personality?
- I've been reading more. And this month I'm critting, which totally counts! Plus the online book club books (which I won't be doing it in April for obvious (a to z) reasons). But this month is SAVE THE CAT by Blake Snyder. It's been fabulous so far!
- And I am writing a ton. Love new stories! And very excited to work on a query letter. Yes, I have come to enjoy them. If you need any help or advice on yours, feel free to leave me your email in the comments. I like working on them! They're quick and to the point, just my speed!
- But what I am very happy to celebrate is I got some encouraging news from my editor! She said my grammar and punctuation looked pretty good at first glance. That is a great first step!
- And I'd especially like to THANK YOU! all for so many positive IWSG posts (and comments) yesterday! You all really boosted my spirits!!
How are you doing with your goals? Any advice for the fallen? Maybe we can all video conference an exercise class! and then chat about writing over a smoothie after! That would be fun!
Have a Springy weekend!
(and don't forget to change your clocks, if nec!)