Coming up later this week is another campaign challenge *cracks knuckles* - gotta do my brain exercises! like this flash fiction for Terrible Minds. Only 100 words this week using 3 of these 5 prompts: enzyme, ivy, blister, bishop, lollipop
Docta, I goth thith blithter on ny tongue. Can you help ne?
What have you eaten lately?
Lell, thith norning I hat eggth lith tabathco thauthe. Thor lunch I hat tacoth and thor dinner I hat hot wingth.
Do you eat spicy foods on a regular basis?
Yeth! I lothe it!
Then that shouldn’t be the cause of your blisters. Anything else?
Oh, yeah. I thorgot. I hat a lollipop athter dinner.
That’s it! The enzymes in your mouth couldn’t handle the cinnamon. Stay away from it!
- I was always the shortest person in class - and I still am.
- I worked as an engineering assistant on the Space Shuttle engine (not the one that blew up)
- Piers Anthony was one of my favorite authors growing up
- In third grade I was a singing camel in my first musical =)
- I can crack my nose - I'd show you but, you know, this is just a blog...
- I have vitiligo (where my skin loses its color in patches, leaving it bleached) It sucks, but I deal with it because it's just appearance. So many others have way worse things to deal with.
Neil @ A Writer, He Muttered
Ru @ And then she was like bla, bla, bla
J @ Concrete Pieces of Soul
David Powers King
Doralynn @ My Publishing Diary
Ruth @ Ruth + Writing
Christine T @ The Writer Coaster
Laura @ Wavy Lines
Mary @ Wistful Nebulae