On with the honoring. Blogging is getting exhausting! I swore to slow down once my blogaversary was over and I will, but things keep coming up! Besides, it's therapeutic. And I can't believe how many connections I've made. There are so many like-minded folks who understand the woes and joys of writing.
I am honored to receive this award. Thank you, Mary! She is a true explorer of space and western frontier! I love her photos of the heavens and the earth - you need to check them out. And she has some great sci fi published too =)
This award was a nice trip down short memory lane! Here are my seven superlative posts:
- Most Beautiful - a poem for my grandma! snapshot
- Most Popular - my blog jumpstarted when I did the A-Z challenge in April. My first popular post was H is for Hilarious, and thus sparked my WVD (word verification definitions) series.
- Most Helpful - I love being helpful! What can I do for you? I write 2 series with helpful intentions. 1) To spread my bountiful adoration and knowledge of WDW, I share Dreaming of Disney. and 2) Writing a Book is my journal of this crazy process. I talk about what I've learned and hopefully you all will correct me if I'm wrong.
- Most Controversial - the funny thing about this blogging scene, if we don't like something, we usually just don't comment. Here is my little commented on, controversial poem and no disrespect is ever intended, The End is Near? - now I stay away from politics.
- Most Surprisingly Successful - I won a week of blog fame at Shelly's place for getting the most votes for Cafe, during the Poetry Schmoetry blogfest. I believe it's because my friends were so supportive more than the quality of the poem - it was good, but not THAT good. I really appreciate you guys!
- Most Underrated - I don't rate my posts, people like em or they don't and that's fine. But I think you all would like this one, digital natives, a BC post =)
- Most Pride Worthy - And I'm proud of all my awards and glad to share the feeling by passing them along! Thanks!