It's my month! I get to celebrate another year of life =) So...
Let's have a slumber party!
(virtual bloggy style)
Come back on or near my bday (11/20) and tell me your best Slumber Party Story - real or fictional and I'll tell you mine and we'll all have a good giggle!
November is the 2nd busiest month of the year. (October was 3rd) And I'll tell you why...
- this month we are taking our vacation to Disney
- then we are going to visit relatives for Thanksgiving - one thing I'm thankful for is other relatives willing to host and make the huge meal who are fabulous cooks and hosts.
- there is also my bday (NOVEMBER 20 =)
- and I still have to make my kids finish their gift lists (which should have been done last month) and start shopping myself (one gift bought so far)
- December is #1 with the holidays and parties and basketball games and decorations and xmas cards and wrapping and on and on...
I'm getting a headache just thinking about it all!
Susan Kaye Quinn to kickoff her book, OPEN MINDS. Here is Mary's post where I left my winning comment. Woot!
And here is my poem for PAD #7, What won't wait. (I dropped #6 at Poetic Asides and #5 below, got honorable mention in Janet Reid's contest, yay!)
No time to say Hello, Good-
Always in a hurry
Rush, rush, rush
Speed up gait
Let em wait
I know I’m late.
Alarm set earlier
Then I hit the snooze
Almost break it
I can make it
Or I’ll fake it
Time doesn’t care
Leaves me in the dust
Use it wise