And just found out today...Thank you, Julie!
So I will oblige you with seven fun facts again. Hmmm. Seven cities I have lived...
- Born in Plymouth, MA - going next summer to visit, haven't been up there in 30 years - WOW!
- Teen years in West Palm Beach, FL - great place to be a teen, glad I don't live there now, too many bugs! and tourists! Maybe when I retire I'll become a snowbird =)
- College at Harding University in Searcy, AR - yep, up with them thar hillbillies! A right nice group o' folks!
- Swinging singles in Atlanta, GA - no place I'da rather been! It was the best of times, it was the worst of times (I've heard that somewhere...) and now it's all high rises and garages. Perfect timing.
- Married and moved to Spartanburg, SC - had first baby. I did not fit into their society. Glad we were not there long.
- Had next child in Detroit, MI - near husband's relatives, too much snow and cold
- Had last child in Cincinnati, OH - current residence, nice, safe, boring - perfect atmosphere to raise a family!
The Stylish Award goes to
J.A. Bennet from A Book, A Girl, A Journey
Cortney Pearson (who is doing query critiques for a limited time!)
The Versatile Award goes to
Jessie at B-Word
Brooke at Paper Mountain
Mish at Writer in Transit
And the Lovely Award goes to
Laura at Writing Unleashed
And finally, my PAD entry for Day 3. Start with "Sort of..."
Sort of Awesome
First a glance
Then a smile
Give a hint
To a friend
Send a text
Make a date
Catch a flick
Speak a word
Feel a breath
Hold a hand
Get a chill
Make a wish
Share a kiss
Be in love