Saturday, March 5, 2011

Friday 56

It's Saturday morning so it's probably over, but I entered anyway...
from Shiloh Walker's Friday 56
  • Grab the book nearest you. Right now

  • Turn to page 56.

  • Find the fifth sentence.

  • Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of this blog. *please note… this isn’t a contest.*


  • I keep my Bible in my desk, so it's always the closest book (I have a book in my car, one by my bed, and a couple in the kitchen). So here is my entry:

    "And God sent me before you to preserve a posterity for you in the earth, and to save your lives by a great deliverance." Genesis 45:7. Joseph, now the right hand of Pharoah, has just revealed himself to his brothers.

    No comments:

    Popular Posts